Re: [Duplicity-talk] Failures w/ S3 backend

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Failures w/ S3 backend
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:54:08 +0100

> Can you think of anything else for me to try?

Perhaps take the output from the same version on the two systems and
diff the output, after cutting away dates in the beginning of some log
messages.

More specifically I'm suspicious of which files exactly are being
picked up and which are ignored. So two copies of the -v9 output as it
relates to listing, ignoring/detecting/creating backup chains/sets and
files would be useful for comparison, even if you just include that
part of it. That is, the inventory process of the remote collection
that was available in your opensuse dump in a previous e-mail.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to address@hidden