Re: [Duplicity-talk] Strange problem using duplicity

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Strange problem using duplicity
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:13:53 -0600

No, ncftp does not support TLS at all.  From what I've been able to
tell, its a shaky match between FTPS clients and servers unless both
sides are the same vendor.  TLS just adds a layer of potential
incompatibilities to FTP, which is by itself rather flaky.

Have you tried straight FTP?  Most sites that offer FTPS also offer FTP
as well.

...Ken