Re: [DotGNU]I want to contribute

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]I want to contribute
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:31:27 +0530

If memory serves me right, Angel Java Lopez wrote:

> One possible (and very interesting) path of development is to extend .Net to
> offer something like Entity Beans or Remote Objects (a la RMI or CORBA), but
> in .Net languages, not Java.

      At the DotGNU meet-a-thon we had some discussion about a protocol
proxy/gateway -- ie a SOAP/XMLRPC based internet layer and a CORBA based
local layer. So we can extend exisiting apps easily. *NOT IMPLEMENTED YET*
Maybe that answers your question ?.

It is open for development, pick your language and start a new project ?

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success