Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Teaching Kids: sign-up now]

From: Lucy
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Teaching Kids: sign-up now]
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 20:03:40 +0000

Wow, what a stupendous waste of money. All they need is to be given
some old classroom pcs, a net connection and a few linux cds.

Also, teaching programming is a little more involved that merely
explaining what an integer is..

Sometimes simplicity is best, but people seem to forget that so
easily, especially when shiny things are available.