[Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Teaching Kids: sign-up now]

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Teaching Kids: sign-up now]
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 19:34:53 +0000

I just spotted this, if anyone feels like commenting on this the thread is available through the google groups web interface here:
http://groups.google.com/group/geekup/browse_thread/thread/2e6abeaedc918972

Personally (as someone else has said) I find this idea of coding for iPhones, a really locked down, closed and expensive platform, quite a sobering idea...

Yyour thoughts?

Tim