Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Teaching Kids: sign-up now]

From: Chris Hilliard
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Teaching Kids: sign-up now]
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 15:08:48 +0000

smeg the iphone, give them all an eee pc (701?) running debian, with a
decent sized SD card and teach them how to use that - far cheeper and
more hackable/programable as well as giving them an entirely new
platform that they can use to do a lot of their other school work on.

idiots seem to rule our schools...

Thanks,
badspyro