Re: Error: cannot satisfy dependencies

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: Error: cannot satisfy dependencies
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 07:05:14 +0300

The dependencies from hacking sources are for building from source. Installing the libgdk-pixbuf from focal will not change anything since it does not follow Debian's naming (with an additional dash), so you can undo that installation. Have you tried my Ubuntu packages for Denemo? If it still does not work for you, please install with dpkg and report the exact error. Without details what exactly goes wrong it's impossible to help further.

Andreas