Andreas: Update for Debian Bullseye

From: Robert Lewis
Subject: Andreas: Update for Debian Bullseye
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 16:40:33 -0300

Hi Andreas -

After Debian's upgrade to v. 11.3, your packages for v. 2.6.1 install without
needing any additional packages, except for lilypond of course.
Unfortunately, objects in the Print View window do not work as intended --
which is the same problem I had back in October.

I've also tried in two virtual machines with fresh installs, one with  KDE
(the one I normally use) and one with MATE, and I get the same results in
both.

The odd thing is that when I compile the denemo-master.tar.gz file from http://
git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/denemo.git/commit/, the Print View window works
just fine -- in both KDE and MATE.

Does the Print View window work as intended for you?  What desktop
manager are you using?  Do you have any suggestions for me?

Thanks.

Regards,
Robert
P.S. Please cc either me or the list since I'm not subscribed to the mailing
list.  Thank you.