Re: Error: cannot satisfy dependencies

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: Error: cannot satisfy dependencies
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 08:50:40 +0300

Usually, dpkg should give details about which dependencies are missing. Moreover, the package should now be in broken status, and your package manager should give details aboyt what is wrong and suggest solutions. Without details about which dependencies are missing, we cannot help you further.

Andreas