Re: Error: cannot satisfy dependencies

From: Donald J. Stewart
Subject: Re: Error: cannot satisfy dependencies
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 16:52:13 -0700

I installed all of the Dependencies from

http://denemo.org/hacking-sources/

I then installed the amd64 version of libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 from

https://packages.ubuntu.com/focal/amd64/libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0/download

It installed after warning about the potential security risk

I then downloaded your latest version of denemo_2.6.1_amd64.deb

and still get the cannot satisfy dependencies error...