Re: putting it all together was scheme custom keymap

From: aaron mehl
Subject: Re: putting it all together was scheme custom keymap
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 20:21:47 -0400

I thought it would be something like that.....
I think I will wait till I finish the script since it could be dangerous.
I would be nice to be able to right click on it and just select delete.....
Thanks
Aaron

Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work
On Sep 16 2020, at 9:08 am, Richard Shann <richard@rshann.plus.com> wrote:
On Wed, 2020-09-16 at 08:05 -0400, aaron mehl wrote:
> Hi again,
> How do I remove a menu item I created? I made a few mistakes when I
> added my scripts to the menu.
I think the only user-facing method is to use the Command Center - you
tick the box marked "hide".

You would be ok going into the actions/menus/... and deleting the files
.xml, .scm concerned, and you *could* edit your
actions/Default.commands to take out the <row>....</row> entries for
the commands, but you have to be very careful not to mess up the
editing there as a corrupt file will stop Denemo loading.

Richard