Re: putting it all together was scheme custom keymap

From: aaron mehl
Subject: Re: putting it all together was scheme custom keymap
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 06:16:47 -0400

Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work
On Sep 17 2020, at 4:01 am, Richard Shann <richard@rshann.plus.com> wrote:
On Wed, 2020-09-16 at 20:47 -0400, aaron mehl wrote:
> Hi again I am posting the hard-code-mode, which isn't working
> correctly. I added a shortcut in command center rr and it got
> invoked.
> I think probably control should be cntrl?
> shift?

what do you mean by "list" a command?
In the scheme script I have a list of commands one for each hard coded note.
when I tested my script the short cut I gave for the letter 's' didn't work so I was trying to debug it. When looking at the script I forinstance used a comma for a two key shortcut and I see from your response I should have used a '+ ' sign. Also I want to make sure that my shortcuts replace the default ones.
We also mentioned another script that leave the hard-code-mode which will be next after I debug.
Aaron