Re: putting it all together was scheme custom keymap

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: putting it all together was scheme custom keymap
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 09:01:40 +0100

On Wed, 2020-09-16 at 20:47 -0400, aaron mehl wrote:
> Hi again I am posting the hard-code-mode, which isn't working
> correctly. I added a shortcut in command center rr and it got
> invoked.
> I think probably control should be cntrl?
> shift?

To find out the name of a keypress you can get Denemo to tell you:

setting Edit->Change Preferences->Show Shortcuts Used

will show you the name of each keypress you use.
The easiest way to pop up that dialog is just to press some unused key
combination *twice* - on the second attempt Denemo guesses that you are
thinking that is a valid keypress and pops up the dialog to tell you
what you have just pressed and that it is not a shortcut to anything.

You can also see examples in the actions/Default.shortcuts file in the
installation and in those scripts in the Input->PC Keyboard directory.
I see things like "Shft+equal" and "A" as names of keypresses involving
holding the Shift key and pressing another.

> But at least I am progressing. Also when I list the command should I
> include the suffix .scm?

what do you mean by "list" a command?