Re: Navigating Dialog boxes with keyboard (was Re: Keyboard use (was Re:

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: Navigating Dialog boxes with keyboard (was Re: Keyboard use (was Re: A few questions about using Denemo on Windows))
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 12:55:10 -0500

I recompiled the mxe gtk3 build with the --disable-modules and rebuilt denemo. We also have the atk built as a dependency of gtk.

Jeremiah

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020, 10:17 AM Richard Shann <richard@rshann.plus.com> wrote:
On Fri, 2020-08-14 at 08:40 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> It looks like we might be compiling gtk3 with the wrong arguments. We
> need to specify --enable-modules.
the opposite! --disable-modules, see below...
>  Here are the docs:
> https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/gtk-building.html

Interesting! Apparently what we should do is specify --disable-modules
as that will build the modules into the library as statics.
There is also --with-included-immodules to specify precisely which
modules you want to be statically built-in, but in our case we want
them all built in. The ATK library it says should be obtained from
https://download.gnome.org/sources/atk/
I don't know if we get it?

Richard