Re: Navigating Dialog boxes with keyboard (was Re: Keyboard use (was Re:

From: Petr Pařízek
Subject: Re: Navigating Dialog boxes with keyboard (was Re: Keyboard use (was Re: A few questions about using Denemo on Windows))
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 17:41:18 +0200

Richard wrote:

> Well, they are dialogs - you have to hit a key or click on a button to

> allow the program to continue, otherwise they block.

Yes, that's the way it's supposed to behave. However, during my numerous attempts to run
Denemo and to somehow make it work with one of my screen readers, my system has already
done so many "inexplainable" things that I'm getting lost. I think that when I
dismissed that message by pressing Enter, I actually heard numerous system beeps which
definitely should not occur so fast one after another. That's why I think that there was
something happening that should not have happened. But because it went so fast, I was
unable to find out what it was.

Maybe the problem is that I'm still on Windows 7, I really don't know. I
have absolutely no idea why these things are occurring. I should not be
getting the message about abnormal termination almost every time I try
to run it.

And as I've said before, in order we had a clearer idea of what's going
on, I would have to be able to capture the changing screen content
during the entire startup process, which is something I'm unable to do.

Petr

--
Tento e-mail byl zkontrolován na viry programem AVG.
http://www.avg.cz