Re: Navigating Dialog boxes with keyboard (was Re: Keyboard use (was Re:

From: Petr Pařízek
Subject: Re: Navigating Dialog boxes with keyboard (was Re: Keyboard use (was Re: A few questions about using Denemo on Windows))
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 07:55:49 +0200

Jeremiah wrote:

> I have tested the nightly build in wine and I still get the error
message:
> Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gail:atk-bridge"
> I think I need to install libatk-bridge2 to get rid of that.
> I am not sure if it will solve the problem though.

Hmmm, you've still gone better with it than I have. Only for the first
time (after extracting the archive, that is) was I able to run and close
Denemo the "expected" way. While trying to test two different screen
readers, none of them seemed to give me any feedback after I pressed Tab
or Shift+Tab in the "Save as" dialog. When I tried to run Denemo for the
second and third time, I got "Denemo was terminated abnormally" and when
I dismissed that message by pressing Enter, instead of saying just
"Untitled", the line said "Untitled *" as if I had done some changes.
The trouble is that when this happens, if I then press Ctrl+Q to exit,
then I suppose there's probably some kind of "Save changes?" prompt
which I'm not able to read either.

Anyway, when I ran it for the first time, I made all of Denemo's
messages go to a text file again, for later reading. And again, as in my
previous attempts, the most frequent of them all was the message:
"Fluidsynth: Error, synthesis event queue full".
I'm attaching the text file for reference.

Petr

--
Tento e-mail byl zkontrolován na viry programem AVG.
http://www.avg.cz