Re: Navigating Dialog boxes with keyboard (was Re: Keyboard use (was Re:

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Navigating Dialog boxes with keyboard (was Re: Keyboard use (was Re: A few questions about using Denemo on Windows))
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 17:29:16 +0100

On Wed, 2020-08-12 at 21:05 +0200, Petr Pařízek wrote:
> > Gtk will target the same keyboard shortcut expectations I'm sure.
> > Can
>
>  > you save a Denemo score using just the PC keyboard?
>
> Not at this point, because when I tried to move through the controls
> in
> the dialog either forward with Tab or backward with Shift+Tab, I
> wasn't
> getting any spoken feedback at all about which field the cursor was
> focused on after pressing that keystroke.

So this may be what the module gail:atk-bridge is all about. I can't
seem to find out how you get it though, other than by installing the
complete GTK binaries for windows:

https://www.gtk.org/docs/installations/windows/#using-gtk-from-msys2-pa
ckages

It would be nice if we could just drop the appropriate .dll into the
Denemo package ... but I'm out of my depth there, I don't see downloads
for single .dlls for GTK on the internet.