Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant in Denemo

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant in Denemo
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 07:50:38 +0100

I have written some scripts which I have attached to this mail.
DivisioMinima, DivisioMaior, DivisioMaxima and Finalis do what they
should, yet the graphics is not displayed in the Denemo display. I have
chosen to make Melisma and MelismaEnd chord directives, since these are
useful for modern music as well. For Ictus I have used a note directive
as you suggested, yet it produces a Lilypond error since the \ictus
command is issued before the duration (e.g. c\ictus 1 ). Is there a
possibility to have notes without duration in Denemo? The StaffColor
directive seems to work well.

Andreas