Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant in Denemo

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant in Denemo
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:58:43 +0100

As you suggested, I have started from the TabStaff script. (By the way,
searching for Tab or Tabulature in the command center did not work, I
had to search Denemo's files on the shell with the find utility to
locate the command.) My current code is this:

;;;VaticanaStaff
(let ((tag "VaticanaStaff"))
        (ToggleDirective "staff" "postfix" tag " \\new VaticanaVoice <<\n"
DENEMO_OVERRIDE_LILYPOND)
        (ToggleDirective "voice" "postfix" tag "\n" (logior
DENEMO_OVERRIDE_GRAPHIC DENEMO_OVERRIDE_LILYPOND))
        (ToggleDirective "clef" "postfix" tag "{} \n"  (logior
DENEMO_OVERRIDE_GRAPHIC DENEMO_OVERRIDE_LILYPOND)))

The problem is that the context is not named so that the lyrics cannot
be assigned. How do I get the name of the context, i.e. produce
 \new VaticanaVoice = "cantus" <<
instead of
 \new VaticanaVoice <<
? Moreover, the \lyricsto command is not issued when I apply the script
above. How do I change that?

Andreas