Re: [Denemo-devel] Need help with file

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Need help with file
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 09:03:52 +0000

On Sun, 2016-02-07 at 00:14 +0100, Haris Brkovic wrote:
> As for second problem (with splitting system) everything works fine
> except treble clef is smaller on second part of system. This is clef
> which is added after break.

Oh yes, I didn't spot that. I guess it is because I used the change of
clef thing in LilyPond (and I had to insert the hidden bass clef,
otherwise LilyPond knows that the clef hasn't changed and so won't print
it). Presumably change of clef is always a smaller sized clef. There is
some LilyPond syntax to change the sizes of things (in this case on a
one-off basis). But perhaps better - to avoid the artificial hidden bass
clef - we could use some syntax to insert the treble clef at full size.
This will need more exploration of the LilyPond snippet repository or a
the LilyPond notation reference manual or the LilyPond user mailing
list.
LilyPond is a free program (in the same sense as Denemo,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software ) and so its
developers/users are keen to help others make use of it to achieve what
they want.

Let me know if you don't find a quick solution to the clef size problem.