Re: [Denemo-devel] Need help with file

From: Haris Brkovic
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Need help with file
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 00:14:53 +0100

I put in "score ragged right false" script in score menu.
I also put "movement ragged right true" script to movement menu. (changed f to
t in second script you sent me)
Denemo, Lilypond default staff view is not stretched. So I stretch whole score
to right margin with score script. Than I narrow to original, natural position
individual movements.
It works great. It is what I need.
I could rewrite your scripts if I need opposite scenario.
If I find something wrong appear I'll report.
So my practical technical idea is:
Lilypond gives default natural, not stretched line position
One score script is needed to stretch whole score.
One movement script is needed to narrow movement or line to natural position.
One movement script is needed to widen movement or line to right margin if you
need to change it different from default score position.
Actually, three scripts are needed to effectively manipulate score. Because one
is by default given.

What strikes me more that I can freely costumize menus in Denemo.
Thats totally fantastic. Just that I managed to put scripts in menus all by my
self is fantastic.
You can't do that in Sibelius. I don't think that when you don't have some
commands in Sibelius you can write to developer and he makes scripts for you to
work.
Thats also fantastic with Denemo.

As for second problem (with splitting system) everything works fine except
treble clef is smaller on second part of system. This is clef which is added
after break.

One more time thank you.
Haris