[Denemo-devel] Need help with file

From: Haris Brkovic
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Need help with file
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 20:33:50 +0100

Dear Richard, dear denemo community,
I need help with two things in my work.
1. How to override score script which makes ragged-right=##f. It has to be
overridden only in one line (in file this line is put as movement cause I want
to be numbered)
2. Want to divide staff in two parts with some directive which I can' find.
Its possible it is very easy but I don't have enough expertise and probably
looking in wrong places on.
So please help. I'm sending one page denemo file 2.0.1 and also one page
sibelius file in pdf format to make idea as clear as possible.
Is it possible to override ragged-right ##f in score layout just for one
movement or one line?
If I could clear these two problems I can rewrite my solfeggio books almost
identical. (has some questions about titles placements, but it is for some next
time)
Thank you, Haris