Re: [Denemo-devel] Tarball for 2.0.2

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Tarball for 2.0.2
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 19:04:48 +0000

On Fri, 2016-02-05 at 19:25 +0100, Dr. Tobias Quathamer wrote:
> Am 05.02.2016 um 18:55 schrieb Richard Shann:
> > It shouldn't contain it until we have tested the tarball, once it gets
> > there we can't change it without risking people reporting bugs in 2.0.2
> > which are not actually in the final release.
> > At the moment this is just our release candidate.
> >
> > Richard
>
> Ah, I see, thanks for clarifying this. I thought that after Jeremiah had
> created the "stable-2.0.2" branch in git, the release candidate phase
> was over.

The stable-2.0.2 branch just allows us to carry on checking new work
into master while the release is tested - in the previous releases we
have allowed translations to be merged in, but we have spent such a long
time getting here that I suspect all those actively working on
translations have finished.