Re: [Denemo-devel] Need help with file

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Need help with file
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 15:16:00 +0000

On Fri, 2016-02-05 at 20:33 +0100, Haris Brkovic wrote:
> Is it possible to override ragged-right ##f in score layout just for
> one movement or one line?

The answer is yes:

(let ((tag "FillLines"))
 (if (d-Directive-movementcontrol? tag)
        (d-DirectiveDelete-movementcontrol tag)
        (begin
                (d-DirectivePut-movementcontrol-postfix tag "\\layout
{ragged-right=##f}\n")
                (d-DirectivePut-movementcontrol-display tag (_ "Fill Lines"))
                (d-DirectivePut-movementcontrol-override tag
DENEMO_OVERRIDE_AFFIX)))
 (d-SetSaved #f))

What is needed is to put both of these scripts as commands in the
appropriate menu (somewhere beneath Score->Typesetter and
Movement->Typesetter respectively). If you create a bug, I'll see it
gets done before 2.0.4 ...

Which, of course, means that my Demo video is complete:
https://vimeo.com/154414223
I'll include a link to it when we release 2.0.2 officially.