Re: [Denemo-devel] One verse per page for projector presentation

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] One verse per page for projector presentation
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 14:32:38 +0100

On Thu, 2015-09-24 at 09:02 +0000, Kevin Wenz wrote:

> With your help i got the result i needed. I hoped there would be a
> simpler way (e.g. without copying the chorus' lyrics), but it works
> that's most important :)

Well, sparked off by your helpful question it now is much simpler - if
you use the latest version (which will be version 2.0 shortly)

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-mingw-0.0.0.zip

you can start with precisely your file as a starting point and add verse
and chorus movements alternately to the score layout, selecting the
verse you want for each of the verse movements (by deleting the verses
you don't want). A much more intuitive thing to be doing than creating
dummy movements just to get the layout to have them.

The only tricky bit is you have to set the titles, the page size and so
on before starting on the layout. In particular, for the projector
display you may want a custom aspect ratio for your score - certainly
not the A4 portrait default!

 Oh, and that version fixes a potential crash in the Command Center -
there was one command which had an "&" character in its label, if you
stopped on that it could crash!

Richard