Re: [Denemo-devel] One verse per page for projector presentation

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] One verse per page for projector presentation
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 15:32:38 +0100

It sounds very much like what you need here is a customized score
layout.
View->Score Layout
Basically this allows you to arrange music and verses in any
arrangement, re-using the same bits of music or lyrics at different
places in the layout if/when needed.
However, I'm not entirely clear what the layout you want is (I get lost
with it just described in words) - are the verses being laid out
underneath notes or are they just a block of text coming after all the
notes (likewise chorus). Perhaps a sketch of what the layout looks like
would help me to help you.
The other thing is I have to confess that the Score Layout thing is not
all that easy to work with, you have to do all the work in one go, it is
only saved to file as the LilyPond syntax generated, so unless you can
work editing that you need to finalize the layout right at the end,
after all the music and verses are entered. I'll be happy to help with
this once I understand what you want to achieve.

Richard