[Denemo-devel] One verse per page for projector presentation

From: Kevin Wenz
Subject: [Denemo-devel] One verse per page for projector presentation
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 13:48:06 +0000

Hey there!

I'm trying to view some sheet music with matching lyrics on a projector. In most cases the songs that I want to present have a chorus, and some verses (, and maybe a bridge). One simple solution would be to print all verses on page and the chorus on another and switch between those two pages. That's a quiet simple solution but especially if the verses are longer than 8 measures or there are more that 3 verses this doesn't work for me.

An improvment would be if I could present each verse on a separate page, but I don't want to write down the tones for each verse individually. It would be nice if i could create two movements: one for the chorus and one for the verses. Then specify all verses for the verse movement. And in the end let denemo automatically render each verse on a different page (best in a specific order like: Verse 1, Chorus, Verse 2, Chorus, Verse 3, ...).

Is there some mechanism, that could provide such a feature that prints each verse on a separate page? Any thoughts on that problem?

I would be very grateful if you guys have some advise for me
 - Kevin