Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:46:09 +0000

On Thu, 2013-02-14 at 15:25 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I tried removing the .o files out of the srfi*.a with something like:
> ar -x srfi*.a
> Then ran:
> ar r libguile.a srfi*.o
> ranlib libguile.a
>
> Denemo failed to compile saying it could not read symbol index and
> that I need to run ranlib.
>
> I am not sure what to do.
I'll have a play with it. But it is not crucial - we can get these
libraries linked in as I have done, even if we cannot find the runes to
tell autotools how to do it. The evince build is blocking us at the
moment - I don't know how to go about that. There doesn't appear to be a
mailing list for libevince (only for the pdf reader program).