dctc-general

Re: [Dctc-general] A couple of old wishes from debian users

From: Grzegorz B. Prokopski
Subject: Re: [Dctc-general] A couple of old wishes from debian users
Date: 05 Jun 2003 10:00:56 +0200

W liście z śro, 04-06-2003, godz. 19:19, eric pisze:
> > The strange thing is that the .cmd files are in place and their
> > content looks normal. It must be sth. else, maybe with the .lock
> > file? How does the .lock mechanism works in dctc/dcgui?
> > Aren't you doing some time/date checks on .lock files?
> no, only flock test.
That makes me suspect only one thing: NFS server that I mount
the share (where GDL directory is) from. He may have problems
unlocking files when client just dies. But that's just a thought
currently. I am gonna check on the next occasion if restarting NFS
server helps.

Thanks for the tip

                                Grzegorz B. Prokopski

--