dctc-general

Re: [Dctc-general] A couple of old wishes from debian users

From: eric
Subject: Re: [Dctc-general] A couple of old wishes from debian users
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:25:58 +0200

> PS: Yesterday, while turning off my computer I again forgot to run
> dcgui to stop all dctcs that were running. And today I again have
> tons of half-fetched files in GDL directory which are not listed
> by dcgui as "Unattached". Is there anything I can do?

I don't understand how the .cmd file can be trashed because it is updated only
to add sources. My computer has crashed with partition corruption (bad disk
sector) and I have either lost the whole directory or I have it fully
fonctionnal. My Partition format was in ext3 and reseirfs (but now, I no more
use it because it is too easy to lost the whole partition content when a
sector becomes faulty).

Eric