CERTI Java-binding ?; Was: [certi-dev] certi performance comparison

From: Martin Spott
Subject: CERTI Java-binding ?; Was: [certi-dev] certi performance comparison
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:33:44 +0000 (UTC)

"Eric Noulard" wrote:

> If one or several of you write C++ (or java) HLA benchmark
> code [...]

Is there such ting as a (native) Java binding for CERTI ?

No, I don't have the programming skills to write a benachmark, but a
FlightGear fellow is building a EUROCONTROL-standards compilant ATC
workplace - in Java - for FlightGear and I know he'd like to hook this
onto a HLA simulation once FlightGear starts using such thing,

        Martin.