Re: [be] bibledit-gtk-4.4 - floating windows

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] bibledit-gtk-4.4 - floating windows
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 19:24:46 +0200

On Thu, 2011-10-20 at 11:48 -0500, Daniel Owens wrote:

> Does Ctrl-W reopen the window? I once had the problem that I closed the
> translation window but was unable to open it again, so I have been
> nervous about closing it. Thanks for writing back and looking at this issue.
No, it does not reopen the window, it just closes it. But I'd think that
any translation window can be opened in the normal manner. I've not yet
experienced a situation on my laptop where a translation cannot be
opened after it was closed. If there are any steps to reproduce this,
I'd be interested in that. Teus.