Re: [be] bibledit-gtk-4.4 - floating windows

From: Daniel Owens
Subject: Re: [be] bibledit-gtk-4.4 - floating windows
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:48:54 -0500

On 10/20/2011 11:33 AM, Teus Benschop wrote:
On Thu, 2011-10-20 at 11:06 -0500, Daniel Owens wrote:
Not sure if this is an appropriate time, but I have been having problems
with how windows are handled in Bibledit-gtk 4.3. I have to scroll all
the way to the bottom of the window to edit footnotes, which makes it
tedious for a long chapter. Also, if I resize the translation window and
lose the bottom right corner, I can't resize it anymore.
As to the editing of the footnotes, this is supposed to work also by
just clicking on the footnote caller. How well this works depends on how
well the window scrolls down.

The problem with loosing the bottom right corner is indeed a problem.
The work-around is to click in the window, then to press Ctrl-W to close
it, and then to re-open it. It will resize itself so that the bottom
right corner becomes visible again. I've made a note about this with the
intention to fix it when there is some time.

Teus.
Does Ctrl-W reopen the window? I once had the problem that I closed the translation window but was unable to open it again, so I have been nervous about closing it. Thanks for writing back and looking at this issue.

Daniel