Re: [be] bibledit-gtk-4.4

From: Eric Pawley
Subject: Re: [be] bibledit-gtk-4.4
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 08:42:59 +0700

Dear Teus,

Where can we find a download for Windows?

The Buildbot at Bibles International hasn't worked anytime I've checked in the last few months.

Windows builds at Savannah.gnu.org appear to be out of date.

The Google Site (bibledit.org) doesn't appear to have anything different.

Is there another place I've missed or is Bibledit no longer supported on Windows? What is the most recent Bibledit for Windows and where can I find it?

Blessings,
Eric