Re: [be] Cursor jumping when typing

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Cursor jumping when typing
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:44:59 +0200

This bug also occurs in our translation teams. The version in the git
repository has not resolved this bug. If somebody would supply a patch
that would resolve it, I would gladly apply it. I have looked into this
matter for some time, but could not consistently repeat the problem to
be able to pin it down to something. What appears to happen in our teams
is when one types fast enough, this bug would surface. When typing
slower, it does not show up. Teus.