Re: [be] Greetings and question about project files

From: David Gardner
Subject: Re: [be] Greetings and question about project files
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 21:18:44 +0200

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 01:34:05AM -0800, Dan Dennison wrote:
> I can see a scenario where the
> 'remote' repository is on your own machine, and then BE can keep the 2
> copies in sync between the Linux and the Windows version.

I've got this scenario at present under linux - one of our machines holds the
"remote" repository, so that field in the dialogue gets to point at
/home/translation/git, and the other machines' point to
hostname:/home/translation/git (git comminicating over a ssh connection)

It seems to work quite well, though I have had an occasion or 2 when I
needed to do some manual git commands on one machine. I guess I did
something wrong in setting it up and it thought it was working on
a fork.

David