[be] Greetings and question about project files

From: Daniel Owens
Subject: [be] Greetings and question about project files
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:01:17 +0700

I'm new to this list, but I've been tooling around with Bibledit in Kubuntu for awhile. I was delighted to discover the other day that you can synchronize Bibledit and BibleTime.

I was wondering if there was a way to have a custom .bibledit folder when using Bibledit in Windows. I have a dual boot setup (so I can run Libronix), so my projects are on a second hard drive formatted in NTFS. A symlink in my home folder in Linux makes it work there, but what about Windows? I understand that Vista supports symlinks, but what about XP? Would it be possible to create an option in the gui to have a custom location for project files?

Daniel