[be] How to sync with Paratext

From: Tim and Lisa Beckendorf
Subject: [be] How to sync with Paratext
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 19:44:19 +0200

Greetings,

I'm in a project that requires our translation to be in Paratext for consultant checking. I am using Bibledit and have been trying to sync it with Paratext but without success. I've looked at the instructions on the Help menu and I'm supposed to be able to link to the Paratext project directory from the import dialog, but I see no option for linking. I have Paratext running in VBox under XP and it's project file in a folder that is shared with Linux. I'm using Bibledit 3.4 with Hardy. Am I missing something? Do I need to follow the instructions for collaboration and set up a shared network repository?

I would also be most grateful if someone could give me some tips on how to get Translator's Handbook imported into resources.

Thank you,

Tim Beckendorf