Re: [avrdude-dev] attiny10 with ftdi and bitbang

From: matthew venn
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] attiny10 with ftdi and bitbang
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 18:06:11 +0100

Dan,

sorry I should have made that clear. I'm using the ftdi cable (5v version)
and I'm doing the reset by hand. Tying it low then trying to program.
Though I don't know why avrdude can't do it.

I used libusb to write a test program to test all the pins of the ftdi
cable, and can use all the 4 pins as outputs (didn't test inputs). However,
avrdude can't seem to make full use of all the pins so I skipped reset as I
can do this easily myself.

Cheers,
Matt

--