Re: [avrdude-dev] Initial STK600 support committed to CVS

From: Dave N6NZ
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Initial STK600 support committed to CVS
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:21:25 -0800

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

Are there any preferences for an XML parser library to use?
The last time I did anything with XML, I useds libxml2:
http://www.xmlsoft.org/html/index.html
it's been a while, so I'm not sure if that the the current best practice. It's a "parse the whole tree into objects" style library, not an "events as you see tokens" style library like saxon.

-dave