Re: [avrdude-dev] ppi speed-tuning ;-)

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] ppi speed-tuning ;-)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 00:00:01 -0500

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 22, 2003 at 04:37:40AM +0100, Jan-Hinnerk Reichert wrote:

> I just commited the patch ;-)

Just FYI, I was preparing some boards for shipping today and doing my
usual diagnostics testing.  I was using this patch and was getting
verify errors after download.  I backed out the patch and the verifies
then worked correctly.

Can anyone else confirm this?

I think the polling patch is not at issue, but perhaps with this
latest PPI optimization patch, is it possible we are driving the clock
pulses too fast now or something?

Or maybe it is an anomoly with my setup?  It worked OK when I tested
it earlier, but I only tested a few downloads.

I'm hoping some other folks with PPI programmers can do some testing
and see if it repeats or not.

Cheers,
-Brian
--