Re: [avrdude-dev] ppi speed-tuning ;-)

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] ppi speed-tuning ;-)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 07:52:23 -0700

On 20 Nov 2003 at 15:08, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> To get both, security as well as speed, you'd need to write a kernel
> driver specific for avrdude yourself.
<*nix specific stuff snipped>
> Something similar could perhaps even be done on Windows...

Ideally, for Windows, it would be a generic enough of a driver that it could be
used
with avrdude and uisp. Since both right now need the giveio driver. I would
imagine a
driver that plays better with others, than the giveio driver.

However, this would take someone with a lot more Windows experience, especially
with device drivers, than I have to come forward and volunteer for this kind of
thing.

Eric