Re: [avrdude-dev] programming 128

From: Erick Castillo
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] programming 128
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:48:02 -0700 (PDT)

The bits read all zeroes because of some strange electrical problem I'm
having. For some reason, when I start the board up at 5 volts, the
controller doesn't respond nicely... in fact, it does nothing. If I step
up the voltage, I notice that the controller responds to 3 volts and runs
the loaded program just fine. I've got the atmega128 which is rated to
operate between 4.5-5.5V so it should work fine with 5V at boot up. Any
ideas why the controller only works when initiated with 3.5-3.7V?

(I realize this might not be the right place to post this, but i'll give
it a shot)

--Erick