Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude and WinXP

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude and WinXP
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:10:22 -0500

On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 04:25:28PM -0700, E. Weddington wrote:

> My
> hands are a little bit tied in the fact that I don't have a parallel
> port programmer I can use for testing. At work I use an STK500 and I
> have Win2K. At home I have XP. :-/

Eric, send me your address and I'll send you a parallel port
programmer - identical to the one that Joerg uses (if he still uses
the one I think he does).  Actually, it's very similar to the one that
is in the bottom photo here:

        http://www.bsdhome.com/avrdude/

Of course, with all the snow you just got, it'll probably be summer
before it arrives :-)

Cheers,
-Brian
--