[avrdude-dev] Intermittent programming errors (NOT!)

From: Larry Barello
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Intermittent programming errors (NOT!)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:17:56 -0800

My mistake: I didn't specify the -e switch in the command line.

That explains why it was so dang fast when finding errors and why
programming with the SAMPLE programmer "fixed" the interface - doh.

This also underscores the desire to have a single command line be able
to program all memory types: so it knows to only erase the chip once.

---

I am writing the conf. for the tiny26.  How does one determine the
readback values or are they always 0xFF for the newer parts?  I'll
post it after sucessfully downloading some code and fuse bytes.