[avrdude-dev] program error?

From: Sander Pool
Subject: [avrdude-dev] program error?
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 14:29:23 -0800

So I figured I'd give avrdude on win32 another try. Last week it detected a
verification error even though my avrstudio was able to program and verify
just fine. It's still showing the same error:

avrdude: verifying ...
avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x0022
         0xb3 != 0xb0
avrdude: verification error; content mismatch

avrdude done.  Thank you.

I turned off verify and indeed my target does not run. SVRStudio is able to
program the same .hex file without trouble.

This is a mega128, programmed through an STK500, ISP mode. Win2K. When I ran
avrdude without options it did not print a version but it's the one that's
bundled with the latest WinAVR.

What else can I provide to help debug this? I'd be glad to send the hex file
for example.

Thanks,

        Sander