Re: [avrdude-dev] config file change

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] config file change
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:03:22 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

:) As Joerg Wunsch wrote:
:)
:) > > Well, thinking about this a bit more, we should probably read the
:) > > 3-byte signature value any ways. Then have sig_fam_id and sig_dev_id
:) > > in the configure file for the device. If the read/config values
:) > > don't match, we mostly screwed.
:) >
:) > That's not nice.
:)
:) If you are only talking about the AVR910 programmer, please ignore my
:) rant then. ;-)

Ignore those messages about sig_fam_id and sig_dev_id. That was a
brain fart on my part.

I checked in the config file changes last night which change
devicecode to stk500_devcode and add avr910_devcode. Have a look at
that and see if that is ok. I'm still working on the avr910 support.

Ted