Re: [avr-libc-dev] avr-gcc list

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] avr-gcc list
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:46:32 -0700

Jason Kyle wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking at the possibility of off-loading the avr-gcc list which i've been hosting on avr1.org for some years now. What I would prefer is the list not being dependent on an individual or company, which is why i'm posting this here.

Is there any particular reason why you want to offload? Costs? Time?

Does anyone have comments/objections to the idea of making the avr-gcc list part of the avr-libc project?

Currently I don't have any objections. Though I'd like to hear from others....

There isn't a great rush to do anything with the list, no panic!

Whew!

One thing to also consider is the archives....