[avr-libc-dev] avr-gcc list

From: Jason Kyle
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] avr-gcc list
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:39:49 +1300

Hi,

I'm looking at the possibility of off-loading the avr-gcc list which i've been hosting on avr1.org for some years now. What I would prefer is the list not being dependent on an individual or company, which is why i'm posting this here.

Does anyone have comments/objections to the idea of making the avr-gcc list part of the avr-libc project?

There isn't a great rush to do anything with the list, no panic!

Cheers,

Jason Kyle
avr-gcc-list admin