ampu-dev

RE: [Ampu-dev] New site sections

From: Stover, Michael
Subject: RE: [Ampu-dev] New site sections
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:38:33 -0500

So whether private forums are used the way we approve of or not is a matter
of configuration. Gotcha.

However, it also brings up a point that if a public forum "decides" to
initiate a new private forum, someone has to have the rights to do it.
Either that, or it needs to be a special kind of "solution" such that, if
it's voted for, the system automatically creates the new private forum.
That sounds ugly, but the alternative is to have a forum administrator that
is trusted to carry out the wishes of the voters in the forum.

-Mike